We offer 2 Substrates PVC and ACM Materials to print your signage
PVC plastic signs have a smooth satin finish. The PVC Plastic Sign material comes in white and several standard, rich, vibrant colors. Individual custom plastic signs are cut to order from 4’ x 8’ sheets to fit your unique, individual needs. Ideal material for Realtors, restaurants, and retail stores.
6mm PVC is comprised of expanded, closed-cell polyvinyl chloride (PVC) in a homogeneous sheet with bright white or black satin finish.
- Versatile general purpose expanded PVC board for a wide range of display applications
- Consistent bright white surface and sheet thickness
- Smooth satin surface provides high quality printing results
- Lighter weight for increased efficiency and easy installatio
The excellent durability and weather-resistance of ACM signage make it ideal for digital printing, as well as mounting, and the superior surface protects your expensive digital and screen-printed graphics. Because of the sign board’s plastic core, the ACM is also half the weight of aluminum signs while increasing its durability.
Aluminum signs may be resilient, but the plastic core allows for more flexibility and keeps the thin metal sheets from bending. These signs are also extremely weather and fade resistant, so they’re perfect for permanent placement as both indoor and outdoor signage. The material can also be contour cut without affecting its structural integrity. Use our design tool to create your custom ACM sign today!
ACM is comprised of two pre-painted sheets of .012” aluminum bonded to a solid polyethylene core in a continuous extrusion process.
Printed with UV ink for longer durability
Includes 2 Grommets on top (18" off Center)
Option of 2 Holes at the bottom for Riders (18" off Center)
Maximum size 48" x 96”
Accessory options vary by size and shape
**Hardware is sold separetely.
Custom Signs are great for getting eyes on your advertising on the road. Perfect for business' and neighborhoods alike. These corrugated plastic signs are digitally printed on a 4 mm white corrugated plastic material that is lightweight and portable which make them easy to install while also being durable enough to withstand extended outdoor use.
You can create your Design in our platform as well as uloading your design, please contact us for any questions.
Upload your custom design here for larger files:
We also offer Graphic Design Services
**Please contact our Art Design Department at 619.581.3857 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions.
File Requirements Prep Checklist
File Requirements Prep Checklist
- All fonts must be embedded or in curves or in outlines.
- Type is legible and crisp. Text smaller than 8 pt can be hard to read and below 6 pt.
- Black text should not be in Rich Black, use 100% K (Standard Black) only please.
- Margins, bleed and safety space are correct.
- Artwork matches the specified dimensions and you have separate front and back files.
- All linked files, images, and fonts need to be embedded.
- Colors are in CMYK mode.
Submitted File Prep Checklist
- Submit FLATTENED PDF (Single Page) or JPEG file types only.
- All Objects, Outline all text, Gradients, Swatches, Symbols, Special Effects and Transparencies.
- Remove all crop marks/bleed otherwise they will be printed.
- Submitted File must be the exact dimensions of the product size ordered, no bleed needed.
- TEMPLATE PRODUCTS: Submitted Graphic must be the exact dimensions of the TEMPLATE provided. Not just the Graphic Size.
- CMYK only (we do not print Pantone/5th/Spot/RGB) Pantone/Spot colors may print incorrectly and should not be included.
- Files should be 150 dpi
- DO NOT SCALE TEMPLATE FILES, they may be flattened and submitted at 150 DPI.
- Graphics over 200" can be scaled.
- Max file size is 300 MB
Files should be saved at the highest resolution settings with the lowest compression.
Please send Ready PRINT Files to:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl phthalate (DINP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov